Terms and conditions
1. Please note that for discounted UKHCA member tickets that:
All UKHCA member tickets must be purchased using a UKHCA member number.
All UKHCA member numbers entered will be validated post-purchase.
In the event that an invalid member number has been listed, a refund will be issued and an administration fee charged.
Full payment for orders of reduced price tickets must be received by UKHCA within 30 days of the invoice or event date (whichever comes first). Failure to do so will result in all discounts being voided and a charge for full price tickets.
2. Substitute delegates are acceptable at any time and notification of substitution should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Cancellations will only be accepted at least seven calendar days before the event. Cancellations must be sent in writing and will incur an administration fee of 20% + VAT. If less than seven calendar days notice is given then the full purchase amount is due.
4. In the event of cancellation of the event by the organisers, liability will be restricted to the refund of fees paid.
5. Any overnight accommodation and transportation costs are the responsibility of the delegate.
6. Attendance at our events may entitle delegates to an extensive range of teaching materials that remain the intellectual property of UKHCA. By completing this transaction you agree to any course materials being used solely by your organisation. Course materials may not be photocopied or reproduced in any other format without prior written permission of UKHCA.
7. Programme content is subject to change. Should a ticket cancellation be requested because of a programme change then refunds will only be offered if requested at least seven calendar days before the event. Cancellations must be sent in writing and will incur an administration fee of 20% + VAT.
8. UKHCA reserves the right to refuse admission where it deems necessary. In this instance a ticket refund will be provided if necessary.
9. Cheques should be made payable to UKHCA. Alternatively for direct bank transfer, please use the following information:
Sort Code: 30-90-44
Account No.: 22397860
Account Name: United Kingdom Homecare Association Limited
IBAN No.: GB39LOYD30904422397860
Bank Name: Lloyds Bank plc
Bank Address: Banstead Branch
A VAT invoice will be sent by return.
Registered in England. Company Registration Number: 03083104.